DiSRUPT Agency is here! So is B Corp Month!
So, to celebrate those two things, come and join us as we host an interactive panel discussion with leading experts offering great advice, tons of inspiration and the opportunity for you to ask our panellists any questions you may have.
Inclusive Recruitment & Culture Retention as a Socially Responsible Company
By attending the webinar, you will leave with some key takeaways that you can implement across your business.
- Creating faster and fairer hiring processes by reducing interview and assessor bias.
- Attract and embed new talent into your team and the part they play in retaining company culture.
- Importance of communication throughout the recruitment process
- How to nurture a working environment that truly champions your company's culture and values
- Helping to enable your business to recognise and deploy their talent effectively to create an agile and high-performing workforce.
Hosted by Paul Smith, Founder at DiSRUPT (B Corp Certified) and Includability, join our upcoming webinar featuring a powerhouse panel of experts from some of the best B Corp certified companies.
Whether you are in a HR role, Talent Acquisition or a leader of a business, our panel of experts will give you incredible tips, advice and answer any of your questions around inclusive recruitment and culture retention.
- Kim Deverall, HR Partner at Ella’s Kitchen
- Michael Blakley, Co-Founder at Equitas
- Tina Wallace, Director of People at COOK Trading
- Martin Mason, Founder at Unleashed
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from the best. Register now for the webinar at 12pm on the 23rd March 2023 and together let’s supercharge your recruitment and workplace culture.
Get your questions ready and we will see you on the other side!