Includability January Employer Support Group
About this event:
Date: Wednesday, 25th January 2023
Time: 10.30 AM to 11.45 AM (BST)
Please do click here to visit our Eventbrite page, and register your interest!
Disclaimer - By signing up to this event, you agree to join our mailing list. This involved receiving our monthly newsletter and other marketing correspondence. Consent may be withdrawn at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any of our newsletters.
Each ESG will last approximately 75 minutes and will be a relaxed environment.
- Each ESG will also include Guest Speakers from our fantastic Includability Official Partners, who will then be followed by breakout rooms, where you will be given a particular topic or question to discuss in your group.
- To provide an environment where friendships are formed, collaboration is encouraged and we get to share successful initiatives and/or help each other overcome barriers.
- Our ESG is open to every company and person that is committed to creating an authentically inclusive culture.?
We will be featuring three amazing Guest Speakers.
- Dave Walsh - Motivational Speaker & The World’s Strongest Disabled Man
- Amy Polly - Mental Health Campaigner and Mindfulness Rebel
- Emm Sharpe - Deaf Awareness & Support Trainer for Businesses.
We'd love to hear from you!
- Talk about yourself, your job, your passions, your company, and your ideas.
- What you are hoping to gain from the ESG and what can you offer to the ESG community.
- After our Guest Speakers have given their speeches, we will be placing everyone into breakout rooms to give you a chance to talk in smaller groups.
- We'll have two breakout rooms during the ESG after the first two Guest Speakers, and then we'll wrap up with any questions you may have after the third and final Guest Speaker.
- These will last for 15 minutes and there will be around 5 people per room.
- Our Guest Speakers will be posing a question or two for you to discuss and we can then share our thoughts once we are all back in the main room.
For every person that attends this month's ESG, we will plant a tree through our partnership with Ecologi and there will also be an opportunity to support one of three fantastic projects through our partnership with B1G1.
Thank you so much and we can't wait to have you with us!
The Includability Team x