As a Business Growth & Mindset Coach, I;
- have just the right balance of friendly face and no-excuse accountability
- give my clients the push and encouragement they need to succeed, without being pushy
- blend the right mix of strategy AND mindset (as I believe both go hand in hand to truly succeed)
- am always forward focused – leaving clients feeling inspired and buzzing with belief and vision after a coaching session
With my 6+ years as a certified Business Coach, as well as previously owning and running my own Marketing agency for 8 years, I know I can help small business owners to grow and scale.
I understand what it takes to build a business as well as recruit and motivate a team. I understand what it’s like to want to make sure your business is profitable to give you the lifestyle you want, and that YOU deserve. After all, we set up our businesses to achieve a better work-life balance, didn’t we?
So, what’s holding you back from your Level 10 Success? As a Coach, I’ll ask the questions and hold clients accountable to the goals and targets they set for themselves and their business. To develop and enhance - so they become a better business owner, a better leader - and the best version of themselves.
Being in business should be fun. I’m on a mission to make it so!
What is DISC?
DISC is a type of behavioral profiling assessment which is aimed at better understanding yourself, and then understanding and adapting your style to communicate more effectively with others, improve productivity and create more engaged teams.
This assessment measures and provides insight into four primary behavioral tendencies and emotions, and explores how these come together in a personal blend of style to create our DISC style:
· D - Dominance: Direct and Guarded, Fast-paced and Task-oriented, Focuses on Problems & Challenges, Assertive
· I - Influence: Direct and Open, Fast-paced and People-oriented, Focuses on People & Contacts, Persuasive
· S - Steadiness: Indirect and Open, Slow-paced and People-oriented, Focuses on Pace & Consistency, Supportive
· C- Conscientious: Indirect and Guarded, Slow-paced and Task-oriented, Focuses on Procedures & Constraints, Analytical
As a certified DISC trainer, I can take individuals through the assessment process (online questionnaire which usually takes no more than 10 minutes to complete) and then deliver a detailed profile report, explaining each of the styles in relation to your own scores. We’d cover things such as your unique behavioral style, your tendencies, needs, preferred environment for greatest opportunities to be effective, and strategies for adapting behavior appropriately with others. You will also learn more about your strengths and potential challenges.
When you are aware of these dimensions and know how to apply them effectively, you can use your style strengths or modify your style weaknesses to meet your needs and the needs of others. Used in a work team setting, you will end up with a greater understanding of your workplace colleagues to help you with effective communication strategies going forward.
A truly fantastic tool that’s a game-changer in business!