How Includability are setting goals for charitable & sustainable commitments
The refresh is largely due to charitable projects changing within the B1G1 framework and changes to sustainability measurements set by external partners and parties. Other decisions were taken due to business requirements.
The refreshed list of business commitments are as follows:
- 2% of monthly revenue will be split between two chosen Charities, Panathlon Challenge and Buddy Bag Foundation.
- 1% of monthly revenue of be split between Rotary International and additional community projects.
- A donation of 1% of annual sales to 1% For The Planet.
- Monthly donations will be made to B1G1 to support projects across the world that will impact the UN Sustainable Development Goals – Includability is most aligned with Goals 1, 5, 8, 10, 13 & 16.
- Becoming a B Corp Certified company and using business as a force for good.
- Pledging to be a carbon neutral business.
- Plant 250 trees through Ecologi for ever a company signing up for the monthly subscription.
- 25 Trees will be planted for a single job advert purchased and 50 trees planted for every purchase job bundle of five credits.
- For every new job advertised, medicinal treatment for one day for a nursery school child in Ethiopia to be provided.
- One tree planted for every webinar attendee via the Includability partnership with Ecologi.
- One cup of rice given to a child in crisis in Vietnam per attendee of Includability’s Employer Support Groups.
- One day’s worth of seeds to nourish a child in Malawi donated per attendee at Includability Awareness Hubs.
- One day of life-saving healthcare for a patient in Kenya donated per attendee at Includability’s Inspirational Huddles
- For every new employer that registers, access to life-saving clean water to families in Cambodia for a week will be provided.
- For every job filled with an Includability Job Seeker, improved sanitation to a child in Tanzania for a week will be provided.
This list of commitments will take effect on 1 June 2021. All previous commitments will remain valid until 31 May 2021.