Includability – A Certified B Corp – is delighted to welcome Fairford Town Football Club as an Includability Committed Sport Setting for 2023.
Fairford Town FC has successfully completed the Includability Committed Employer 6 Stage Verification Process in which they have engaged in taking the journey towards authentic inclusion by integrating fairness into their company culture and into each stage of their recruitment process. This is achieved by Includability supporting organisations to become a diverse, inclusive, sustainable, mentally healthy and better business.
Dave Holby-Wolinski, Director at Includability said, “We are so pleased to welcome Fairford Town FC to our community as an Includability Committed Sports Setting. Gaining the status is a fantastic achievement and I am so pleased the team have worked so closely with our verification partners to commit to greater transparency to create an inclusive culture.
“Sports can play such pivotal role in our society of shared experience and togetherness. Taking that feeling off the field and into workplace can be a powerful tool where everyone can feed off a positive workplace culture. Putting an authentically inclusive workplace culture in place where recruits and senior managers alike can bring more of that exhilarated energy without the fear of having to hold something back out of fear is why Includability is here. It’s time to change the game for the better and we are so proud to have your team with us on this journey!”
Who is Fairford Town FC?
Fairford Town FC are a community-based football club based in the Cotswold. A values-based organisation, Fairford Town FC embodies the core values of Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline, and Sportsmanship. The club has a strong family ethos, driven by their dedication to youth sports.
Their youth academy, established in 2019, offers coaching and development for players aged 12 to 18, bridging the gap between grassroots and professional academy football.
The club have been working with Includability over the last 6 months and have received several mentoring sessions focussing on the processes the club has in place relating to issues such as sustainability, mental health & wellbeing, talent management and community impact amongst others.
Director of Football, Jody Bevan commented “We are very proud to have received this commendation and reinforces our vision and mission that there is more to football than 3 points on a Saturday. The work we have done with Includability has been incredible and has opened many doors allowing us to get a look at the practices in a diverse range of businesses and environments. Sport, particularly football, has always lagged well behind the business world in many of the issues Includability focuses on and we felt strongly that we wanted to be at the forefront of the conversation and hopefully leaders for change.”
Why choose Includability?
Includability represents the gold standard in inclusive and ethical business practices. Our certification score of 143.2, achieved in March 2023, places us among the elite in balancing profit with purpose.
Our rigorous 6-stage Verification Process, conducted by industry leading Verification Partner Experts, ensures your organisation excels in the key areas of: Diversity & Inclusion, Sustainability, Mental Health, Talent Management, Wellbeing, and Leadership & Governance.
What is Includability’s Verification Process?
Our Verification Process was independently conducted by Includability Official Partners; Prosperah, Outliers Wellbeing, ODISEE Ltd, TalentMapper, The HR Agency and Mental Health Charter CIC to ensure practices align with established definitions of an ‘Inclusive Workplace’.
After completion of our company commitment survey, our 6-Stage Verification Process, conducted by industry leading Verification Partner Experts, ensuring an independent process based on a framework of commitment and progression over a three-year period.
What are the benefits of joining Includability?
Successfully completing the Includability Verification Process for Includability Committed Employers immediately gives Fairford Town FC access to brilliant benefits and a growing community network of purpose-led organisations. Benefits include:
- Verification report and access to our ENGAGE Consultancy service offering extensive discounts on training, webinar and workshops delivered by Official Partner Experts.
- Monthly Employer Support Groups covering a range of topics with expert speakers hosted by the Includability team.
- Support projects through our rewards programme allowing organisations to collect points and deliver impact via B1G1 projects.
- Personalised Client Account with access to: Exclusive new and exciting content from our Ambassadors and Partner Experts. Includability Brand Assets, Badges, Logos and Social Media Cards.
- Marketing and Engagement Support including In-house Employer Support Groups, Unleashed & Think Inclusive Roadshows.
- Ongoing support and advice in developing your business as part of a community and network of Organisations, Ambassadors and Partners including quarterly catch-ups.
- 2 Places on a Mental Health Awareness Course through Workplace Mental Health Charter CIC and 2 skills-based volunteering pairings with Matchable Volunteering.
- COMING SOON. Unlimited Access to our New Learning Management System with Free and Paid training solutions across a range of topics delivered by leading experts.
Our members join the Includability Community Network to become part of a movement that helps organisations become better businesses. The Includability Network is open to all commercial and third sector organisations, with further additional dedicated support available for Sport Settings and Educational Settings.
Join Includability today by booking your demo call with David Holby-Wolinski. Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org